I’m always interested in getting to know new people and environments and learning about new opportunities. I enjoy being part of remote teams, but would also consider relocation. If you’re interested in working with me or talking about a project, please contact me on Twitter, LinkedIn, or email hi / thisdomain / com.
Photo: Julie Broadfoot
My core skills
- Building, growing and leading teams in tech companies
- Facilitating supportive environments in which diverse groups of people can thrive
- Organisational management
- Project management
- Community building and management
- Interdisciplinary thinking and execution
- Public speaking
- I speak German (native speaker), English (business fluent), as well as French and Spanish (basic)
Beliefs and values that guide my work
- People matter.
- Feminism matters.
- Only diverse teams in inclusive organisations can build appropriate solutions to the problems that humanity is facing.
- Strong structures and processes are important for achieving great things. (But when in doubt, see #1.)
- Company culture matters.
- Marketing and Communications
- Event planning and organisation
I’d love to learn…
Roles I’d be interested in
- Meta-management roles (including C-Level roles) with focus on helping humans do great work
- Roles around improving inclusion in organisations
I do short-term work for
nothing at the moment.
Copywriting and editing Photography (portraits, events & conferences, product photography) Event planning and organisation Diversity consulting
What I really don’t want to do
- Online Marketing