I’m always interested in getting to know new people and environments and learning about new opportunities. I enjoy being part of remote teams, but would also consider relocation. If you’re interested in working with me or talking about a project, please contact me on Twitter, LinkedIn, or email hi / thisdomain / com.
Photo: Julie Broadfoot
My core skills
- Building, growing, and leading remote or co-located teams in tech companies
- Facilitating inclusive environments in which diverse groups of people can thrive
- Communication and knowledge manag4ement
- Organisational management
- Process management
- Interdisciplinary thinking and execution
- Public speaking
- I speak German (native speaker), English (business fluent), as well as French and Spanish (basic)
Beliefs and values that guide my work
- People matter.
- Feminism matters.
- Only diverse teams in inclusive organisations can build appropriate solutions to the problems that humanity is facing.
- Strong structures and processes are important for achieving great things. (But when in doubt, see #1.)
- Company culture matters.
I’d love to learn…
Roles I’d be interested in
- C-Level roles with focus on helping humans do great work
What I really don’t want to do
- Online Marketing