Over the past few years, I spoke at several conferences, and had the honour of closing many of them. Here are the recordings.
Debugging the Tech Industry: A Talk about you and me
Closing JSConf Australia 2016 in Melbourne. Video coming soon.
Existing in Tech
Works on my Machine: Problem exists between Keyboard and Chair
A Talk about Everything
Closing Keynote for ffconf/FullFrontal 2015.
A Talk about Nothing
This is bigger than us – building a future for Open Source
Some randomly selected Audience Feedback
“You could have heard a pin drop while @lrnrd spoke.” (Shelly C., .concat() 2015)
“You could hear a pin drop in here at #ffconf” (Remy S., FullFrontal 2015)
“You could hear a pin drop.” (Glen M., JSConf Budapest 2016)
“You could hear a pin drop during @lrnrd’s #upfrontconf talk” (Stuart M., Upfront Conf 2016)
- FrOSCon: Coding the Dream: an introduction to Hoodie, Offline First and noBackend (slides)
- IndieTech Summit: For the future of the Web, Diversity is non-negotiable (video, slides)
- TechFusion Meetup: One Million Cheesecakes: an introduction to Hoodie (slides)
- Codefront: Open Source and the Mayas or: Building a future for Open Source (slides)
- up.front Meetup: Confessions of an Alien: attracting non-coding experts to Open Source projects (slides)