Over the past seven years, I have delivered keynotes and talks at numerous conferences across the globe in front of thousands of people, in-person and online, as well as participated in and moderated panels, and published articles. I also published a guide for preparing conference talks.
Speaking at your event
I’m a passionate storyteller with a deep experience and always interested in new speaking opportunities to help others grow. My engaging, inspiring, action-oriented presentations regularly receive top ratings at events and positive remarks on social media. They are always tailored to the event and your needs, and I work closely with organiser teams to ensure the best experience for your attendees.
To inquire about speaking at your event, please use the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re interested in seeing me on stage, watch me in action in my previous talks.
Areas which I routinely speak about from my work with teams & organisations include:
- Hypergrowth & sustaining engineering organisations in times of fast growth
- Engineering hiring and how to do it well
- Team building
- Measuring engineering productivity
- DevOps and agile transformation processes
- Organisational change
- Navigating career changes
- Engineering leadership growth, roles, and transformational leadership
- Engineering career development & career frameworks
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) in engineering organisations
The single most powerful talk I’ve ever seen. Thank you @lrnrd, for rightly challenging everyone who works in tech. #ffconfAttendee, FFConf
wow! standing ovation for @lrnrd! I think her extensive, hard hitting cultural critique really resonated with the audienceAttendee, Concat Conference
Wow! Great talk. So much good info and a challenge to grow!!Attendee, QCon Conference